jeudi, juin 21, 2007

La veuve et encore une orpheline en detresse !



Originally uploaded by Mandry.


Dear Francois,
I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but I feel quite safe dealing with you. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such.I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality. I have reposed higher confidence in your ability to handle this matter perfectly for my sake. I am serious minded person.
My name is Mrs. Brenda Amadi Citizen of Nigeria. I am married to Gen. John Amadi who served with the Nigeria Army before his untimely death on March 20,2003 when Federal Government of Nigeria deployed them for peace mission to Ijaw and Itsekiri Civil War.
Ijaw and Itsekiri Civil War. Please see links below:
http://www.worldpress.org/Africa/1083.cfm <http://www.worldpress.org/Africa/1083.cfm>
We were married for thirty-two years without a child. Before his untimely death, we were both born again christian. We have been using our money to sponsor Orphanage homes in Nigeria and Rosamond Carr Imbabazi Orphanage home in Mutura, Rwanda until Rosamond Carr died last year September. Please, see link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/01/27/rwanda.carr/index.html?eref=aol <http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/01/27/rwanda.carr/index.html?eref=aol>
Since my husband died in March 20,2003, I continue the good work by stretching out my hands to help people in need. I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. For the past years I am a cancer patient. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. I have spent so much money all this while to heal myself but all in vain. I have handed everything about my health over to Almighty God. I am now preparing myself to go and meet the good LORD.
PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY, THIS IS WHERE I AM INTERESTED ON AND THIS IS WHERE I WANT YOU TO COME IN:
By February, 1990, My husband open and operate a time deposit account with Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc. My husband fixed an amount of USD8M (EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) with Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc. His fixed Deposit Account Number is F.D500861. He (my husband) however gave an outstanding instruction to Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc to role over the fixed amount after expiration and credit the interest to his Domiciliary Account. This is what Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc has been doing over the years. The interest of this time deposit account has always been credited to my husband's LINK ACCOUNT which is his Domiciliary Account. Based on the outstanding role over instruction, my husband's LINK ACCOUNT (Domiciliary Account) has always been credited with the interest due and this has generated quite a huge amount of money up to USD780,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).
On the 26th FEBRUARY 2007, my husband's relatives presented some documents from the HIGH COURT OF LAGOS AND DEATH CERTIFICATE to Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc authorities and claim the fixed amount only. They however never knew that my husband operated the fixed deposit account with a LINK ACCOUNT. They has collected the whole fund from my husband fixed deposit account only and hurriedly share it among themselves. They did all this to me because of my health condition and they knew fully well that no body will fight on my behalf. They forgot that GOD is up there Watching. Due to what my husband relatives did to me without Conscience, I started thinking and crying every day by day and by so doing my health condition got so bad. I have to FLY to PAPUA NEW GUINEA on the 13TH MAY 2007 for treatment. I am sending you this mail from the hospital in PAPUA NEW GUINEA where I am taking treatment and the name of the hospital in PAPUA NEW GUINEA is as stated below:
GEOMMIE CANCER HOSPITAL,
PO Box 128 Port Moresby
Postcode 121 National Capital District
Papua New Guinea.
Just yesterday, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three weeks due to the cancer problem. Now you know the extent of my misfortunes and tribulations and you can understand why I can not trust myself to more than one person, as it would be dangerous for me. So please take everything into consideration, resolve quickly and energetically.
I want an organization or an individual out there that will use the remaining fund SD780, 000.00 in my husband Domiciliary Account for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took the above decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc AUTHORITIES will confiscate this money after my death. I don't want my husband relatives to know about this money (USD780,000.00) because they are not Christians and they are extremely wicked. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord, Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
Please, fill your confirmation details below and send it to me immediately.
YOUR CONFIRMATION DETAILS:-
1. Your Full Name:
2. Sex:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Full House Address: (P.O.Box not accepted) 5. Occupation:
6. Country:
7. Telephone Number(s)
As soon as I receive the above required information from you, I will use the above information to issue POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AUTHORISATION LETTER to Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc empowering them to transfer the money to you. I will also send my MARRIAGE LICENSE to Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc for prove.
Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc will send the money to you through their SWIFT CARD PAYMENT (ATM CARD), which you will use to withdraw the money (US$780,000.00) from any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world. The maximum you will withdraw is US$2,000.00 per day. Stanbic Bank of Nigeria Plc will send the ATM CARD to you through courier service.
I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please, always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein because at the end of the day every one of us shall give account of himself to GOD (Rom. 14 vs. 12). Trusting you will faithfully carry out my instructions.
Remain blessed in the Lord, Hoping to receive your reply soon.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Brenda Amadi

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivian
Abidjan
Côte d’ivoire





Cher Mr / Mme

Je suis désoles de venir à vous de cette manière. Je vous trouve par hasarde sur Internet et mon esprit me mène à vous.
Mon inquiétude nécessite vraiment quelqu’un d’honnête, de véridique, quelqu’un avec qui je pourrai partager mes sentiments et aussi mes fardeaux, et mon instinct ma guide ver vous. J’espère que je suis vraiment tombé sur la personne qu’il me faut (quelqu’un de honnête).
Je me nomme Vivian NNA fille unique de mon défunt père M. Hermann NNA.
Mon père était un négocient très riche de café- cacao qui était basé à Abidjan la capital économique de la côte d’ivoire avant qu’il ait été empoisonné par ses associés d’affaires sur l'une de leur promenade pour discuter sur des affaires. Quant ma mère est décède le 15 décembre 2000, mon père ma pris si spécialement puisque j’étais sans mère. Avant la mort de mon père le 25 juin 2003 dans une hôpital privé ici à Abidjan. Il m a secrètement appelé sur son chevet et ma dit qu’il a une somme deUS $ 5.500.000 (cinq million de cinq cent mille dollars) sur un compte dans une banc local ici Abidjan, et que ce compte porte mon nom en tant que sa seul fille et personne qui héritera des fonds déposés. Il m’a en outre expliqué qu’il a été empoisonner à cause de cette richesse par ses associés, et que je devrais chercher pour associé quelqu’un d’un autre pays (un étranger)de mon choix où je transférerai cet argent et l’emploierai pour le but d’investissement,(comme dans la gestion immobilière). Maintenant, je cherche honorablement votre aide des manières suivantes :
(1) pour fournir un compte bancaire où cet argent serait transféré.
(2) pour servir de gardien de ces fonds puisque je suis une fille de 23 ans.
(3) pour faire l’arrangement pour que je vienne dans votre pays après que l’argent ait été transfère. D’ailleurs, je suis disposé à t’offrir 20% de toute la somme par compensation pour votre effort fournit, après le transfert réussi de ces fonds à votre compte. En outre, vous pouvez m’indiquer votre option pour les affaires pendant que je crois que cette action sera terminée dans sept (7) jours où vous signifierez l’intérêt de m’aider. J’attends votre reponse. À bientôt, merci et que dieu vous bénissent.

Vivian NNA


eXTReMe Tracker