jeudi, novembre 06, 2008

Elections americaines


Drapeau americain
Originally uploaded by smwarnke4.
Je ne sais si c'est la victoire du candidat démocrate aux élections américaines, mais je trouve désormais des courriers même pas traduits dans ma boite mail :
From Mr.Mustapha Billy
Auditing/Accounting Sectiona
Groupe Bank of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

My dear, I am contacting you in regards to a business transaction of a huge sum of money from a deceased account.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the transaction. Meanwhile, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abundant sum of $18 Million US Dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to his account (fund) with this bank (boa).

This fund cannot be released from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased person, and all information concerning the deceased person and the fund will be giving to you by me as an insider of the bank.

All documentations involved concerning the deceased will be carefully workedout by me for the fund to be released in your favour as the next of kin and beneficiary of the fund.
It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.

Acknowledge the receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business proposal because it will bring more financial increase in our life.

On your acceptance I will send to you an application letter you re-send to the appropriate departments of the bank for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer will be processed.

I shall be compensating you with 30% of the fund while 60% will be for me and 10% will be set aside for the expenses that might incure during the transaction. And I will also let you know that while your share stays with you, mine shall be for investment purposes in your country

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

I'm waiting your urgente mail respond.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Mustapha Billy


eXTReMe Tracker